- Monday, March 12th: Meeting with Out of Ink director Ellie McBride to talk about my goofy piece on presidential brains and how we’re gonna cast it (UPDATE: went well, a few tweaks to make, gonna be silly and fun, I hope)
- Tuesday, March 13th: Telling a story about cell phones, theater and illness at Home Slice Pizza for Austin Bat Cave (UPDATE: went well, yay; blurry photo below*)
- Sunday, April 22nd: Maybe telling a story at another Nettie & Walter event like this one back in August, 2016 (waiting for confirmation)
- Thursday, April 26th – Saturday, May 5th: Out of Ink plays at Hyde Park Theatre (six performances)
- Sunday, April 29th: A ScriptWorks salon reading of EVERYTHING’S GOING TO BE OKAY at Hyde Park Theatre (open to the public)
- Saturday, June 2nd: ScriptWorks’ 20th Anniversary celebration/party at Ground Floor Theatre (will be involved in some way; details to come here too)
- Thursday, June 28th: Scheduled to retell the cell phone-in-a-theater story for Testify
I guess that’s it.
Oh, also, looks like we’re narrowing in on a date for that benefit show, likely the first or second week of November. Getting the shell of some plan together for that.
Thanks, blog thing!
(you may be dismissed)
*from Tuesday night’s Bat Cave show**:
**maybe time to retire that green shirt, huh?